Not logged inThe Phoenix Project Message Board
Forum Evanesce Herbal Hormones Home Help Register Login

Evanesce – The Herbal Stuff That Works For You!

This discussion Forum is supported and paid for by the nice people at MyEvanesce.com

To order any of the feminizing products discussed in this Forum, please click on this Shopping Cartlink

To order any of these products for delivery to European addresses, please click on this European Shopping Cartlink

Up Topic Discussion / Miscellaneous Discussion / want to shrink penis
1 2 Previous Next  
- - By QueenButt Date 2004-07-08 18:59
I refuse to get surgery done, but I was wondering if anything does shrink the penis?

I know steroids do, but I heard bad things about them.

The thing is... E&F do not shrink your penis, do they?

I am 'average size' btw.
Parent - By jamie Date 2004-07-08 21:33
well if you continue to take anti-androgens and estrogen
it will shrink.   
i am living proof...although a year ago i had an orchiectomy.
my penis is about half the size it was (soon to be much shorter  ;))

luv
jamie
Parent - - By Steffie Date 2004-07-09 14:37

> I refuse to get surgery done, but I was wondering
> if anything does shrink the penis?
>

I was reading in a scientific article that female hormones DO NOT shrink the penis; although they do diminish the size of the testis. The smaller penis experienced by most M-t-F Trans is a result of lack of use.  In my case, I use Karessa excercises dialy to maintain my size. I know this does not directly answer your question, but indirectly it does: Stop promoting erections and your penis should look smaller over time.

Maybe Dianne can correct/verify what I have read.
Parent - By jamie Date 2004-07-10 01:11
well something made mine half the size it used to be.
(she said with a grin on her face anticipating the total
removal of said member as soon as humanly possible).

a combo of both...estrogen & anti-androgens and less usage.

smooches
luv
jamie
Parent - - By Dianna Date 2004-07-10 12:22

> I was reading in a scientific article that female hormones DO NOT shrink the penis; although they do diminish the size of the testis. The smaller penis experienced by most M-t-F Trans is a result of lack of use.
> [...]  Maybe Dianna can correct/verify what I have read.

Whoever did this "study" needs to go back and start over....
These are not accurate statements.

Under the influence of reduce testosterone levels and elevated estrogen levels, the penis will atrophy;
i.e., get smaller over time.
The testes themselves will atrophy as well, but the scrotum will remain about the same size.

All of this is predicated on the reduction of testosterone.
If an individual's testosterone production is SO high and SO resilient that neither herbals nor drug estrogens will reduce it, then the atrophy will occur SO slowly as to not be noticable, if at all.

In any event, this is not a rapid change; the atrophy will not occur quickly.
Parent - By jamie Date 2004-07-11 00:46
i thought so
hugz
jamie
Parent - - By maryannk Date 2004-07-09 19:54
QB,

It is the nature of herbs to work slowly in any body, male and female.
The greatest percentage of Dianna' customers and posters also
want slow changes. Perhaps they are taking herbals in Stealth
in a marriage?  Perhaps they need to perform as men for their
wives. They certainly do not want the boob explosion I am
experiencing with drug estrogens.  My penis?...I tie a string
around the head so I can find it to pee.  Yes I killed it...and
you can too!

All of you questions ask for the impossible.....you can not be
simultaneously a functioning male and have a beautiful female body.

Like Life itself...You pay your money and pick your choices.  And the
bed you make, you will have to lay in.

Hugs,

Maryann
Parent - - By Steffie Date 2004-07-09 21:58

>My penis?...I tie a string

around the head so I can find it to pee.  Yes I killed it...and
you can too!>

What was it Maryann? The anti-T hormones?

Hugs,
Parent - - By Dakota Lynn Date 2004-07-09 22:56
It's not really dead. It's just holding it's head in shame *<{;(
Or it's just looking at those shoes and thanking, I have nothing that will go with those :-)

Daks
Parent - - By maryannk Date 2004-07-11 19:01
Daks,

As Freddy Flintstone would say:  "Drool,  ..very Drool."

Hugs,

Maryann
Parent - By Dakota Lynn Date 2004-07-11 19:12
What! It took you two day's to come up with that. Your no fun anymore.

Daks
Parent - By QueenButt Date 2004-07-09 23:36

>> My penis?...I tie a string
> around the head so I can find it to pee.  Yes I
> killed it...and
> you can too!>
>
> What was it Maryann? The anti-T hormones?
>
> Hugs,

Parent - - By maryannk Date 2004-07-10 02:42
Steffie'

The androcur..it has not spoken a single drop( word) since June 1st.
Wifey and I are not touching each other...She is convinced of two
things that she is Not a lesbian; and (2) I am no longer a man  but a woman.
So we can not get intimate.

Like I say...everything has its price

Hugs,

Maryann
Parent - - By Eudeita Date 2011-08-18 15:55

> since June 1st.
> Wifey and I are not touching each other...She is convinced of two
> things that she is Not a lesbian; and (2) I am no longer a man  but a woman.
> So we can not get intimate.

I also heard the phrase "I'm not a lesbian" recently,....felt like an energy punch in the gut.  Is this my 2 minute warning? 

There is still some intimacy, like lying in bed for foot massages and conversations, and night time cuddling,....since my breasts elevated, she has been much more comfortable being naked around the other "girl."  She has suggested a desire for a dalliance with a male(s), and is convinced she is polyamorous.  Although I'm initially uncomfortable with the idea, I said two conditions would be important to me,...an 11PM curfew, and no one could ejaculate in her. 

As for that last comment,....seman in a woman is a very vibrational essence, that energetically lingers for 7 months in most cases,...and leaves a permanent imprint.  I've had more than one woman cheat on me, and even without being consciously aware, there are dramatic physio-psychological distruptions.  Perhaps an example from a Tao/Tantra perspective would broaden an understanding.  Many men crave the idea of multiple females, and females think it's only fair that they should have multiple men,...however, two or more sperm specimens in a female (during a 7 month period) will fight each other.  Semen always fights other semen,...and thus initiates a crises within the female body. 

Although I do not ejactuate any more, nor do intercourse,...as soon as "a man" begins ejaculating in my spouse, our relationship would energetically change.  She would vibrationally be someone elses,...at least that's the view of my past experience.

2 Minute Warning!  Time to prepare for another major life change of circumstance.  Perhaps being a Buddhist nun.
Parent - By zombieboi Date 2011-08-18 19:19
yea ive herd sumthing about that....like idk know wat its called because this was awhile ago when i herd it but when a man and a women have sex sumthing is realsed from there brain that natural makes the couple feel closer together...interesting stuff..
Parent - By Patricia-sim28 Date 2011-08-19 04:06
What you are referring to in all this is sometimes called swinging.  I know a LOT on this subject and can provide as much helpfull advice, etc as you desire.  Michelle (my wife/SO) and I have been in the lifestyle (which its called by most people who swing) for nearly 3 years.

For now I will tell you all this.  Yes there is emotion.  There has to be.  We are all raised with a paradigm of control and fear of loss.  When you swing, when you participate in intimate relationships outside your marriage, things WILL change.  Its NOT simply about ejaculate, although I do understand what you are getting at Janelle.  What we've found is that intimacy is intimacy is intimacy and it doesn't matter what the form of it is.  Intimacy can be a deep conversation with a friend or it can be participating in exilarating sexual pleasure with someone or anything inbetween.

Opening this door Janelle is "pandora's box".  Things WILL forever be different right from the first experiences.  But this does NOT have to be a bad thing.  If you all want, I can tell you a bit more of our story, but suffice it to say, Michelle and I have always been extremely close to one another.  We have always been very open in our communication.  We have always had a deep, deep, passionate connection and love and have often said it was the universe that brought us together.  That all said, since we got involved in swinging . . . . we have never been closer and more connected.

Do we do it all the time?  No.  We are now at a point where the initial excitement has disipated and its like anything else in our lives . . . when the opportunity presents itself, when its the right person/people, when the mood strikes us  . . .

Oh, and we've each been with other people alone, together, and in groups and we have also realised we are both bi (but both tend to lean more towards the male company).  But the most inimate and pleasurefull is being together with other people.  You can't imagine the energy and I don't simply mean sexual.

There is more if you have any questions, but I will say that letting go of that control is the most freeing feeling.  Michelle and I are no longer together because we are married, or because society says we have to be, or because that is the "right" thing to do, but instead we are together ONLY because that is what we both desire.

Its not for everyone, not everyone is ready for something like this, but for us it has been one of the most profound and enlightening choices we've made.

Trish
Parent - - By Patricia-sim28 Date 2011-08-19 04:36 Edited 2011-08-19 04:53

> females think it's only fair that they should have multiple men,...however, two or more sperm specimens in a
> female (during a 7 month period) will fight each other.  Semen always fights other semen,...and thus initiates
> a crises within the female body.

Michelle says "So, let me get this straight.  The advice here is to NOT put two sailors together in the same room as a woman?".

LMAO

Trish
Parent - By Eudeita Date 2011-08-19 15:18

> Michelle says "So, let me get this straight.  The advice here is to NOT put two sailors together in the same
> room as a woman?".
>
> LMAO
>
> Trish

I'm not sure if 2 sailors and a woman in a room together have much interest in spirituality.  Just saying, first, there is no such thing as cooperative sperm,..when sperm from two different men meet, they fight,...and the atmosphere of the fight within a female can last for seven months,...which is a cause of stress (perhaps not even recognized) in the female.  Second, even without sperm competing with other sperm, the sperm release alters a females bio-emotional-physiology, in ways that are even greater than non-contact intimacy. 

Even for myself, who has always had a propensity for receptive sex, verses the aggressive sex of a male, I've felt the extreme conflict when a partner was having an affair that I was unaware was.  Of course, that isn't polyamory, but serial monogamy or philandery.  My spouse believes she is poly, in a straight way, although she is quite attracted to T's...I'm most likely bi,...but outside of two T encounters, haven't tried it.  I'm attracted to very feminine people,...by feminine I mean intuitive, open-minded, a dancer, naturally fragrant, cooperative, etc.

My spouse is very Gemini,...often times it's like being with several different women.  Some of those women are quite connected to me, while another want to play with others, and another wants to be hermit in her art studio, spending a life in paint and meditation.  It's all what it is.  As for me, I write,...not to find the truth,...a Real Seeker of Truth does not seek for truth, but seeks for all the barriers she has built against it.  Thus the trap of 'what you resist, persists' is not favorable for using my time wisely.
Parent - - By Patricia-sim28 Date 2011-08-19 04:52

> I also heard the phrase "I'm not a lesbian" recently,....felt like an energy punch in the gut.  Is this my 2
> minute warning?

No, it is NOT a two minute warning.  It is simply your spouse saying that she has desires that you are no longer able to fill for her.  That is ok.  Simply realise the most difficult thing about marriage which is "You can NOT be everything for your spouse, ever!"  Realise and accept this and you will feel better.

> There is still some intimacy, like lying in bed for foot massages and conversations, and night time
> cuddling,....since my breasts elevated, she has been much more comfortable being naked around the other "girl."

This is good.  She is saying that she accepts you and loves you by this action.  Leave it at that.

>  She has suggested a desire for a dalliance with a male(s), and is convinced she is polyamorous.  Although I'm
> initially uncomfortable with the idea, I said two conditions would be important to me,...an 11PM curfew, and no
> one could ejaculate in her.

A piece of advice . . . don't give her rules.  Rules are meant to be broken and putting rules on your wife will NOT allow her the freedom she is seeking.  You are putting rules on her because of your issues, not hers.  Ultimately, its about trust.  You MUST, MUST, MUST trust that she will do the right thing.  If the two of you open this box, there is only 2 ultimate outcomes.  One is a life of ultimate trust, connection, and companionship with her.  The other is an eventual separation.  But really, truly all relationships are like this, just most people don't realise it.  By trusting her now, by supporting her now, by helping her figure this out you will be giving her the nourishment she needs and putting your relationship in the best possible place.  Control will come back to haunt you in a bad way.  Nourishment and trust will come back equally as strong, but in a positive way.  Its NOT only up to you to protect the relationship and the relationship is NOT only important to you.  Afterall, she would have left you a long time ago if it wasn't important to her.  She would have never even had this discussion with you if she didn't love you.  Mend the wings and let the little bird fly.  There is a very good chance she will continue to return.  It may be hard, but TRUST her!!

> As for that last comment,....seman in a woman is a very vibrational essence, that energetically lingers for 7
> months in most cases,...and leaves a permanent imprint.  I've had more than one woman cheat on me, and even
> without being consciously aware, there are dramatic physio-psychological distruptions.  Perhaps an example from
> a Tao/Tantra perspective would broaden an understanding.  Many men crave the idea of multiple females, and
> females think it's only fair that they should have multiple men,...however, two or more sperm specimens in a
> female (during a 7 month period) will fight each other.  Semen always fights other semen,...and thus initiates
> a crises within the female body.

You are getting to technical and metaphysical.  While you may present a good point, it doesn't mean that what you have said above is the ONLY factor in all this.

> Although I do not ejactuate any more, nor do intercourse,...as soon as "a man" begins ejaculating in my spouse,

This is why she is asking for her freedom.  Its ok.  She has the right to do so.

> our relationship would energetically change.  She would vibrationally be someone elses,...at least that's the
> view of my past experience.

Not true at all.  Not whatsoever.

> 2 Minute Warning!  Time to prepare for another major life change of circumstance.  Perhaps being a Buddhist nun.

Life ALWAYS changes.  Accept it.  Don't run from it.

Trish
Parent - - By Eudeita Date 2011-08-19 15:22
Nice comments Trish,....they're appreciated.
Parent - By Patricia-sim28 Date 2011-08-20 03:40
No problem Janelle.  Thats what we're all here for.

Trish
Parent - - By zombieboi Date 2011-08-18 04:03
i have a question! uhm...this appears to be the only place i can get the right answer u guys seem accepting..kay well here it goes im 17. my penis is currently 7 inches long. i want to shrink my penis to 3 inches *its a weird turn on hens e why im doing this* i looked up stuff all over the Internet and what people said worked for them and im trying to do this in the most natural way possible. i am ridding my body of all testosterone,i am using green tea extract for natural DHT inhibitors,i am also going completely vegetarian because vegetables have more estrogen in them.i am trying to get a hold of actually estrogen and progesterone. do you think this will work? btw i cant seem to find a way to get a hold of anti-androgens and really cant find any natural anti-androgens. also if u dont have anything worth saying on this plz don't say anything at all.soo yea will this shrink my penis.i just want it shrunk not to become a complete female i dont mind haveing the mentality of a female i just want a small penis... can this be done?
Parent - - By zombieboi Date 2011-08-18 04:04
btw i dont care if it means i cant have kids i dont want them...
Parent - By zombieboi Date 2011-08-18 04:08
and this forum is old soo im not expecting a reply..god i need sumone to talk about this too...
Parent - - By Patricia-sim28 Date 2011-08-18 05:01
Reading your post one thing really jumped out at me.  Its the fact that you need to explore/discuss more on the "whys" of why you want to shrink your penis.  Yes you are 17 and if you said on this thread something along the lines of being most definitely sure of doing this and that you've always wanted this and that you've seriously (over a long period) explored the pros and cons of doing this then that would be something to work with.

A lot of us are here to listen, to discuss, to offer our advice.  My recommendation . . . start there.

Yes, you can absolutely (in time) order products from this site to help you achieve your goals, but do remember that playing around with your hormones is a BIG BIG thing and not something to be taken lightly, whatsoever.

You should read all the articles on the main page to get an idea of what all this is about, how it works, etc.

As a last note.  To truly shrink your penis without affecting other parts of you is a difficult if not impossible goal.  One thing affects another, which in turn affects another.  The body is not a computer where you can load and unload programs as you see fit.  Think of the body as a whole with everything working together and communicating from all places to every other place all at the same time.

There is a lot for you to think about here.  Let's start by getting you informed as best we can, then step into the "why" of all this as it applies to you.  From there lets see where this goes.

Trish
Parent - - By zombieboi Date 2011-08-18 05:59
thank u i needed sum one anyone..and i know its ganna be hard if not impossiable like u said but thats why im doing it naturally itll be a very slow gradual change even tho the sex drive is defiently slowing down idc i was talking to friends and my opinion is oh well if sumone has to love me for wats inbetween my legs no matter wat it be than i dont need them thank u i didnt expect to get a reply ur my gaurdian angel~
Parent - - By zombieboi Date 2011-08-18 06:00
haha got me in tears really wasent expecting to have anyone help me with this...
Parent - - By zombieboi Date 2011-08-18 06:05
btw if there ae other ways i can get a hold of u plz let me have it...
Parent - - By zombieboi Date 2011-08-18 06:06
i know this probly wasent the right forum for me to be in but you guys were all i had left..
Parent - - By zombieboi Date 2011-08-18 06:47
okay soo u want the whys im ganna give the whys to u every why thats in my head *oh and forwarning my grammer and spelling will more than likely be horrid* okay well from the beggining on this i started pubirty a bit later than those around me all my friends and cuz started at 13 i didnt hit puberty till 15.and when i finaly grew i looked at my dick and i thought "man i liked it better when it was barly there.." but than i descided to embrace it *because i didnt think it possable to make it biggger let alone smaller. than i discovred masterbation and went mad wild on that gravy train i would be it 8 times a day lulz.but than my mind kinda changed i was like okay man i wish i could have it small butstill be able to orgasm..*that stayed a dream because i still didnt know u could shrink it mind u i didnt have internet at the time* than as i "discovred" the internet i figured out all the weird fetishs and turn ons i had i also discovered that i was bi sexual *such a loose term where i live because every one claims bi*. one of my biggest turn ons where domination humilation...but than as my dick got me into much trouble cheating and almost getting girls prego i got mad i didnt want anything no dick no vag..came close to cutting it off but i knew better i would die...than about a month ago it happend i had the balls to type in "how to shrink your penis" all the orginal results seemed to go in vain but i looked further and i found u guys i didnt know this was a transgender site at first lulz soo than i started to study how to make my penis smaller ever lame one to the perscription one than i realized when people did shrink there penis they wernt as active *which put stars in my head a dream come true i could have my dick the size i wanted it and it wouldnt be as actibve witch ment no fucking random girls i could actully love a girl for them not wat they had not takeing into account wat girl would really want a guy with a 3 inch dick but i didnt care* soo i wanted to find the most natural ways to shrink my dick. i than discovered that it would give me feminine traits as well but i didnt care i find it kool to be able to slightly think and feel like a lady..probly another reason why i want a smaller dick now that i think about it.soo last week i finaly found all the more "natural ways" to lower my testosterone such as smokeing *which i already did soo plus for me even tho it is unhealthy* and staying up all night *i already do that* and other things than i discovred that vegitables had alot of natural estragine *mind you i hate vegitables i love meat but ohwell im ganna learn to like veggis* than i also figured out id neeed a dht-inhibiters *luckily green tea capsules have natural dht-inhibtors * soo than i got all the supplies and as of yesterday ive been changeing my hormones. main reason i want it more natural in the beggining is soo i can have plunty of time to change my mind if i wanted to but talking to u and my friends im jst more confident but im still going to continue to do it natural the only thing id get pirscription grade of was estragine. soo there u go theres all my whys i hope u and other people will help me and monitor me soo nothing bad does happen cuz im kinda doing this semi secretly now *my mom thinks im doing a body clense* ... but yea there u go all the reasons why :) *once again im terribly sorry for slaughtering the english language* XD
Parent - - By Patricia-sim28 Date 2011-08-19 04:26
It truly sounds like you have much more to explore and think about here.

You are on a freight train going 100mph and not really knowing where you are going.  So you're trying this, looking at that.  You need to get off that train before it crashes and kills you.  Slow down and consider what you really want in life.  Its ok not to really know, so don't try to figure it all out exactly.  Instead sit back and look at the goods and bads of where you are at.

Is having a 7 inch penis really so bad?  If so, then why?  Yes you mentioned getting in trouble with girls, but that is YOUR issue, not your penis's.  YOU control what you do and don't and who you are with and who you are not with.

What will having a 3 inch penis really accomplish in your life?  What will it do for you?  The size of your penis has no bearing on anything.

I don't want to put words into your head and have you believe something that may not be true, but some of what you have said does have a "transgendered" ring to it.  Maybe you are confused about your gender, maybe you are confused about your sexuality?  If so, its OK.  And if so, that does NOT mean you need to do anything about it right away.

Take some time, relax, don't jump into anything quite yet, and explore who YOU are on the inside.  You don't have to be what you think people expect you to be.  You don't have to fit into any one category.  Find out who YOU are and focus on helping to develop that person inside.  Afterall, that is really what any of us transgender people are doing.  We are simply just finding out who we are and exploring it, but for us it just happens to take us accross a gender boudary that most people don't cross.  But for us, that is who we are and that is ok.

Find out who you are.  Give yourself permission to like every aspect of yourself.  I needed to learn to love the male side of me before I could truly start my journey toward being female.  Discovering yourself is NOT about hating things about yourself and trying to get rid of them.  Instead its about learning to LOVE ALL of yourself then working toward improving those parts of you that are most important to you at the time.  And yes, maybe through that improvement process some things must be given up, but you are then giving those things up because you are replacing it with something better and more important.  You are not giving it up because you hate it and don't want it anymore.  There is a HUGE difference and your happiness is the price you will pay if you go about this the wrong way.

Think about all this.

With love,
Trish
Parent - By TraciLee Date 2011-08-19 04:51

>Discovering yourself is NOT about hating things about yourself and trying to get rid of them.  Instead its about learning to LOVE ALL of
> yourself then working toward improving those parts of you that are most important to you at the time.  And yes,
> maybe through that improvement process some things must be given up, but you are then giving those things up
> because you are replacing it with something better and more important.  >>

Gawd, that is so good...so simple, so pure, so right! (smile)

Traci
Parent - - By zombieboi Date 2011-08-19 06:24
well one issue i guesss i didnt make as clear is i dont wanna really have the abilty to get hard i want it but i dont want to be as active..i want more romance and not lust im a guy and i know my strong urges for sex wont die unless i kill them ive tried this without any changes just control and i can do it but i cant handle the pain of blue balls *im sexually aroused very easily*..and i thought about the transgendered part aswell thats sumthing else im highly considering."ive had quiet of few fantasys of being a girl and i am very submissive and my gf often uses a strap on me and i enjoyit".  and well since ive been doing this my emotions and feelings have changed and i enjoy it soo much..and im not trying do this for anyone else but myself...i talked to my gf about it yesterday im madly in love with this girl! when i told her at first she thought i just wanted my dick small...but than as i explained it more she was starting to understand...and as i talked about it more she realized that it would make me happy..ive promised this girl forever and she said shed gladly be with me no matter my physical endowments. she said those words and i couldnt stop smileing. as talking about being happy with the gender i am! i really apreciate u trying to make sure this is what i want...right now im kinda looking up to u as my guideing light..ur helping me think about alot..as of now tho im only doing my natural way of raiseing estragin and lowering testosterone this wont effect me to heavily due to the fact that even tho all i am eating is estragen filled food its still not alot.im beggining to look up to u alot..thank u soo much...your opening doors but not trying to push me through them.

with alll the love in my heart,
Danny
Parent - - By Patricia-sim28 Date 2011-08-19 13:45 Edited 2011-08-19 13:47

> well one issue i guesss i didnt make as clear is i dont wanna really have the abilty to get hard i want it but
> i dont want to be as active..i want more romance and not lust im a guy and i know my strong urges for sex wont
> die unless i kill them ive tried this without any changes just control and i can do it but i cant handle the
> pain of blue balls *im sexually aroused very easily*

Now we are getting somewhere!  So what I'm hearing you say is that your urges and the intensity you feel is too strong and you don't like it.  Now to bring this under control you do NOT need your penis to be smaller.  Instead what you need to do is first and foremost, practice calming yourself and keeping yourself under control.  The other thing you can consider is to take "AndroEase" and "Calm Companion" which can be ordered from this site.  What they do is naturally help reduce your testosterone.  The beauty about the products here is that you can adjust how many your are taking to find yourself a balance.  You said you wanted to retain the ability to get an erection, but want to reduce your desire . . . AndroEase and Calm Companion are products that can help you achieve that goal.

> ..and i thought about the transgendered part aswell thats
> sumthing else im highly considering."ive had quiet of few fantasys of being a girl and i am very submissive and
> my gf often uses a strap on me and i enjoyit".  and well since ive been doing this my emotions and feelings

Just for the record . . . enjoying anal penetration has nothing to do with being transgendered.  You do NOT have to be a woman to enjoy that.  The fact is, there are a LOT of nerve endings in and around your backside.  Done properly AND carefully (with lots of lubrication) can be an extremely pleasurefull experience for BOTH a man and a woman.

Go ahead and explore yourself, but try simply to be yourself.  Don't look for a label to attach yourself to.  You don't need one . . . none of us do.

> have changed and i enjoy it soo much..and im not trying do this for anyone else but myself...i talked to my gf
> about it yesterday im madly in love with this girl! when i told her at first she thought i just wanted my dick
> small...but than as i explained it more she was starting to understand...and as i talked about it more she
> realized that it would make me happy..ive promised this girl forever and she said shed gladly be with me no
> matter my physical endowments. she said those words and i couldnt stop smileing. as talking about being happy

Its nice to hear that she is so supportive of you.  Keep talking, keep sharing with her.  The better the communication, the better the relationship.  Take things a day at a time and don't rush.

> with the gender i am! i really apreciate u trying to make sure this is what i want...right now im kinda looking
> up to u as my guideing light..ur helping me think about alot..as of now tho im only doing my natural way of
> raiseing estragin and lowering testosterone this wont effect me to heavily due to the fact that even tho all i
> am eating is estragen filled food its still not alot.im beggining to look up to u alot..thank u soo much...your
> opening doors but not trying to push me through them.

Thank you for that, but please don't idolize me or put me on a pedistal.  We have all been confused and I was lucky enough to find this forum when I was.  Now I'm returning the favour and paying it forward.  But again thank you for your kind words.

Trish
Parent - - By zombieboi Date 2011-08-19 20:53
okay soo today me and my gf finaly hung out since me doing what i did to change my hormones...she could notice a alot of changes. one of the main things she said has changed is my attitude toward her. she said "you seem like you care about me more than ever". she also noticed that i wasent as sexual she was happy to see that my member didnt shoot up at the drop of a hat.now im still pretty easily aroused but its working..as for the penis size issue well im noticeing the dht-inhibitors are actully takeing care of that too soo now i think im at the perfect realization i can continue doing what im doing intill im at a place i feel comfortable with...in terms of my feminism..the activeness of my penis and the size.. i am still monitoring myself closely just in case i start to have any undesired effects. now trish as to idolizeing u and putting u on a petastol no im not im just verythankfull u found me where im from people aernt udnerstnading people are cold and through the years ive learned it hard to find people that are willing to have there best intentions at heart..i have found a dear friend in u and i can never repay you enough...

much love,
Danny

p.s.
what is it like to go from male to female? wat was the biggest issue when u did this and would u say its made u happier? alot of people on her seem happy with what there doing.not saying its got me thinking of doing it i have Alot to think about before id definitely go through with that process.:)
Parent - By Patricia-sim28 Date 2011-08-20 03:39

> okay soo today me and my gf finaly hung out since me doing what i did to change my hormones...she could notice
> a alot of changes. one of the main things she said has changed is my attitude toward her. she said "you seem
> like you care about me more than ever". she also noticed that i wasent as sexual she was happy to see that my
> member didnt shoot up at the drop of a hat.now im still pretty easily aroused but its working..as for the penis
> size issue well im noticeing the dht-inhibitors are actully takeing care of that too soo now i think im at the
> perfect realization i can continue doing what im doing intill im at a place i feel comfortable with...in terms
> of my feminism..the activeness of my penis and the size.. i am still monitoring myself closely just in case i
> start to have any undesired effects.

Sounds like you are starting to figure this all out for yourself.  Good work.  Keep realising that there is no "end" in self exploration.  Its all a journey.  Enjoy each and every day.

> now trish as to idolizeing u and putting u on a petastol no im not im just
> verythankfull u found me where im from people aernt udnerstnading people are cold and through the years ive
> learned it hard to find people that are willing to have there best intentions at heart..i have found a dear
> friend in u and i can never repay you enough...

Good to hear and thank you.  This board is full of people that truly do have good intentions and truly do want to help one another.  Its the primary reason I have been here so long.

> what is it like to go from male to female? wat was the biggest issue when u did this and would u say its made u
> happier? alot of people on her seem happy with what there doing.not saying its got me thinking of doing it i
> have Alot to think about before id definitely go through with that process.:)

Everyone's journey is different.  Personally, I am still in transition and will be for many years yet.  I believe in the slow, steady approach.  One step at a time philosophy.
Happier?  Yes.  But it really has nothing to do with my current or future gender.  Its been the discovery, the self-acceptance, the self-realisation that has brought me to a point of happiness.  The transition from one gender to the other is secondary and is more of an effect of me taking those little steps that make me happy on a daily basis.

Trish
Parent - - By zombieboi Date 2011-08-19 21:12

> lucky enough to find this forum when I was.  Now I'm returning the favour and paying it forward.  But again

returning the favor and paying it forward wat you mean?
Parent - - By Patricia-sim28 Date 2011-08-20 03:30
It was people like Dianna, Daks, Luce and so many others that were here for me when I was so confused and conflicted a number of years ago.  Aside from the continued information and good friends on this board, I keep active here to pay it forward, to help others just as there were people here to help me.

Trish
Parent - - By zombieboi Date 2011-08-21 09:53
ive been reading alot of threads on this site through out the nite and well its got me questioning and thinking about alot of things on my own own life now it doesnt bother me that im doing this because my philsophy is question every aspect of your life question the people in it question your preception and question your reality.but wat happens if im questioning all this to the point that its leaveing me an emotional wreck...im in a deep mental delima trish..even now im stareing at the keyboarding because idk if im saying the right things soo i guess ill leave it at this.well i hope all is well in your life.

love,
daniel
Parent - - By Patricia-sim28 Date 2011-08-21 15:29

> ive been reading alot of threads on this site through out the nite and well its got me questioning and thinking
> about alot of things on my own own life now it doesnt bother me that im doing this because my philsophy is
> question every aspect of your life question the people in it question your preception and question your
> reality.but wat happens if im questioning all this to the point that its leaveing me an emotional wreck...im in

Sounds like you need a break.  Get outside.  Go do something else.  You can only figure out so much so quickly and it sounds like you've overloaded yourself on information the past few days.  Figuring yourself out is not something that happens in a few days.  It is something that continues throughout your entire life.  Change your expectations, live life, and take everything a day at a time . . . . relax!

Trish
Parent - By zombieboi Date 2011-08-22 05:57
very true haha i think im just takeing too much in right now haha thanks im ganna kool it on here for a bit oh btw im very surprised ive been telling my friends about the changes ive been makeing for myself and they support me they belive what im doing is very good for me and they support 100% it made me soo happy to know that they care about my happyness more than i thought they did welp trish i mite be on tomarrow just to talk to u but im not ganna do another brainoverload once again thank u for everything.

love
Daniel
Parent - - By Dianna Date 2011-08-18 06:25

> my penis is currently 7 inches long. i want to shrink my penis to 3 inches
> i just want a small penis... can this be done?

Is it possible to shrink your penis?
Yes -- the process is called atrophy.

Can you shrink it from 7 inches erect to three inches erect?
No.
And this is because *anything* you do to cause shrinkage -- atrophy --
will also remove/eliminate your ability to get any erections at all.

> i am ridding my body of all testosterone,i am using green tea extract for natural DHT inhibitors,

THE most effective way to get rid of DHT, is to significantly reduce your testosterone levels.

DHT is a derivative of testosterone; its level is a percentage of testosterone levels.
The lower testosterone goes, the lower DHT goes.

The most effective and healthy way to reduce testosterone levels and testosterone production, is to use AndroEase.
   http://myevanesce.com/androease/

> i am also going completely vegetarian because vegetables have more estrogen in them.

But only certain vegetables, and then only by eating massive quantities of them.

> i am trying to get a hold of actually estrogen and progesterone.

You do not want to supplement with progesterone --
progesterone added to a male-bodied person will just make more testosterone.

The very best plant based sources for estrogen needs, are Evanesce and Feminol
  http://myevanesce.com/evanesce-classic/
  http://myevanesce.com/feminol-2/

> i cant seem to find a way to get a hold of anti-androgens and really cant find any natural anti-androgens.

The very best natural anti-androgen is AndroEase
  http://myevanesce.com/androease/

Parent - By zombieboi Date 2011-08-18 06:50

> my penis is currently 7 inches long. i want to shrink my penis to 3 inches
> i just want a small penis... can this be done?

Is it possible to shrink your penis?
Yes -- the process is called atrophy.

Can you shrink it from 7 inches erect to three inches erect?
No.
And this is because *anything* you do to cause shrinkage -- atrophy --
will also remove/eliminate your ability to get any erections at all.

but from previous post from other people they did get erections they just had to continue to take certain medcine...
Parent - - By kwesterly Date 2004-07-11 06:57
estradiol and spiro over time will prevent erections, but it's not permananent. You have to keep taking it or they will come back. Once your gonads atrophy though that is pretty much it for them.
I get tired of taking pills, I quit the heavy meds and sometimes go off the herbs too. Although I've been sort of craving the meds again.
Parent - - By Dakota Lynn Date 2004-07-11 15:00

> Once your
> gonads atrophy though that is pretty much it for
> them.

This isn't altoghther true. As long as you have them they will always make some Testosterone. The only way to stop them completly is to get rid of them.

Daks
Parent - - By kwesterly Date 2004-07-11 16:54
All I'm saying is that your gonads will not return to a larger size once they atrophy, at least mine didn't. But erections will come back. At least that has been my experience.
As far as testicles though, I basically only have one the other one is a disfunctional female gland. I have just learned to live with it though, nobody is coming anywhere near me with a knife, or I am liable to stick them with it.
Parent - - By Dakota Lynn Date 2004-07-11 19:15
Your right sweetie the testicle's will never recover from the loss of size.

Daks
Parent - By kwesterly Date 2004-07-12 05:30
and that doesn't hurt my feelings a bit.......they can shrink into nothing and it wouldn't bother me a bit.
Parent - By zombieboi Date 2011-08-18 06:53

> estradiol and spiro over time will prevent erections, but it's not permananent. You have to keep taking it or
> they will come back. Once your gonads atrophy though that is pretty much it for them.
> I get tired of taking pills, I quit the heavy meds and sometimes go off the herbs too. Although I've been sort
> of craving the meds again.

idc if i cant produce i dont want kids...
- - By lildick Date 2012-07-10 22:30
im 18 and have a 4.5 inche penis when erect and would love to shrink it to 3.5 to 3 inches erect... i find a small penis very attactive and would enjoy having a smaller penis as it looks very cute (my penis looks nice now but if it were smaller it would be even better) how would you suggest gettting this and what side effects are there , i want to still have full erections and sexual funtion just with a smaller sized member... any advice would be helpful
Up Topic Discussion / Miscellaneous Discussion / want to shrink penis
1 2 Previous Next