Not logged inThe Phoenix Project Message Board
Forum Evanesce Herbal Hormones Home Help Register Login

Evanesce – The Herbal Stuff That Works For You!

This discussion Forum is supported and paid for by the nice people at MyEvanesce.com

To order any of the feminizing products discussed in this Forum, please click on this Shopping Cartlink

To order any of these products for delivery to European addresses, please click on this European Shopping Cartlink

Up Topic Discussion / Evanesce, and Feminol / Nipple Fun Wear
- - By jcie Date 2005-09-28 03:53
Have any of you had experience with the Sup Nips from Nipplefunwear.com?  I just purchased a pair & am having some difficulty getting them on right.  Have any of you had success with this product?  Love to hear your thoughts...J'Cie
Parent - By Dakota Lynn Date 2005-09-28 15:01
Sweetie they look a little bit like a snake bit kit. So I would say that if you lick the part that makes contact with your skin you will find it makes a better seal and will stay on better.

Daks
Parent - By Alice Date 2005-09-28 20:31
You have to get the air out a little at a time until they hold on, lick'em to help form a seal, remove any hair that might cause the seal to leak, don't wear for more than 15min at a time until you can work up to longer periods, don't just pull off squeese until seal broken then pull off. i have about 8 pair of these and love the glow in the dark the best!!!
I have had these for years and just love them, they worked for me to help enlarge the nipple, and they are fun to have on when cleaning the house.. nastynasty!!  i usually have to adjust them to fit a few times then they hold on till taken off.
Alice
Up Topic Discussion / Evanesce, and Feminol / Nipple Fun Wear