Not logged inThe Phoenix Project Message Board
Forum Evanesce Herbal Hormones Home Help Register Login

Evanesce – The Herbal Stuff That Works For You!

This discussion Forum is supported and paid for by the nice people at MyEvanesce.com

To order any of the feminizing products discussed in this Forum, please click on this Shopping Cartlink

To order any of these products for delivery to European addresses, please click on this European Shopping Cartlink

Up Topic Discussion / Vitamins and Health / Feminizing diet
- - By holly_candor Date 2005-10-20 18:13
Hello again.

Since many of you probably know a few things about a feminizing diet, I’ll ask my question to you.
What diet is best for lowering testosterone? I don’t have extra money right now for estrogen supplements, but I am taking flax, red clover and zinc. But what about food? What diet, aside from supplements, will quickly lower my testosterone and keep it down?
Also, will lowering my testosterone begin a feminizing process, even without estrogen supplements? How long will it take to start seeing it in my face? (I really want to lose my facial hair as soon as possible.)

Thanks.

Holly
Parent - - By Dakota Lynn Date 2005-10-20 20:09
Tell us more about yourself Holly. Like your weight? how tall you are? what are your eating habbits? Hows your motabelisim? What is your current testosterone levels?

> will lowering my testosterone begin a feminizing process, even without estrogen supplements?

NO it will only make your body sick, because it needs some kind hormones to stay healthy.

Daks
Parent - - By holly_candor Date 2005-10-20 20:40

> Tell us more about yourself Holly. Like your
> weight? how tall you are?

I’m about 5’8 in height. 170 lbs. Low bodyfat. Slightly built (remains from working out as a teenager.) Age 27.

>what are your eating
> habbits?

As for my eating habits, they tend to be not too good right now, but I’m looking into modifying my diet now. I currently eat a couple of servings of fruits, vegetables each day, a lot of bread ( mostly white),  a lot of red meat,  and I snack on junk food (candy, chocolate etc.) a lot.  (I know that this isn’t a good diet).

>Hows your motabelisim?

My metabolism seems to be normal. I eat normal amounts of food, but over the last couple of weeks it has started to slow down (I don’t know why, because I feel good physically.)

>What is your
> current testosterone levels?

I don’t know what my current testosterone levels are, but I had a urine test recently and the doctor said that everything was fine. I could probably call and get the exact number for my testosterone level.

Thanks for your reply Daks.

Holly
Parent - - By Dianna Date 2005-10-20 23:12

> I currently eat a couple of servings of fruits, vegetables each day, a lot of bread (mostly white),  a lot of red meat,  and I snack on junk food (candy, chocolate etc.) a lot.  (I know that this isn’t a good diet).

Stop eating the white bread -- throw out the remains of whatever you have on hand.
Stop eating red meat. 
Stop eating junk foods -- you know those are not good for you.
Read the labels of everything you eat or drink --
-- if a food -- solid or liquid -- item has high fructose corn syrup, throw it out, do not eat or drink it.
Do not eat ANYTHING labeled as "lite/light".
Do not consume anything with aspartame.

If you stop eating red meat, it will not necessarily lower your testosterone, but it will stop testosterone levels from going any higher...
and your body does NOT need the BGH (Bovine Growth Hormones) or anti-biotics that most red meat contains.
Parent - - By Katie Date 2005-10-21 12:50

>> I currently eat a couple of servings of fruits,
>> vegetables each day, a lot of bread (mostly
>> white),  a lot of red meat,  and I snack on junk
>> food (candy, chocolate etc.) a lot.  (I know that
>> this isn’t a good diet).
>
> Stop eating the white bread -- throw out the
> remains of whatever you have on hand.

and just what do you suggest in place of white bread?

> Stop eating red meat.
> Stop eating junk foods -- you know those are not
> good for you.

They may not be good for any of us but most people eat at least a little junk food

> Read the labels of everything you eat or drink --
> -- if a food -- solid or liquid -- item has high
> fructose corn syrup, throw it out, do not eat or
> drink it.

Easier said than done since more than half the stuff you buy anymore has HFC in it

> Do not eat ANYTHING labeled as "lite/light".
> Do not consume anything with aspartame.

Avoid anything with MSG in it as well

> If you stop eating red meat, it will not
> necessarily lower your testosterone, but it will
> stop testosterone levels from going any higher...
> and your body does NOT need the BGH (Bovine Growth
> Hormones) or anti-biotics that most red meat
> contains.

Didn't realize that it contained this,
but still it's another easier said than done,
Cutting back is probably easier at first, than just stoping having any steaks or hamburgers, or anything of the sort
Parent - By Dianna Date 2005-10-21 14:07

> and just what do you suggest in place of white bread?

Whole grain breads....

> They may not be good for any of us but most people eat at least a little junk food
> [...] Easier said than done since more than half the stuff you buy anymore has HFC in it
> Didn't realize that it contained this,but still it's another easier said than done,
> Cutting back is probably easier at first, than just stoping having any steaks or hamburgers, or anything of the sort

Ahhhh ---
But your question into this discussion was about what kind of diet changes might reduce testosterone,
your question was not about what diet changes would be easy or convenient.

Feminizing male body is one of the most drastic things a human being can do....
Decades of experience have shown clearly that a healthy body is much easier to feminize, than an unhealthy body.
Our nutrition factors are a large part of our daily health.
Parent - - By Dianna Date 2005-10-20 23:19

> I don’t have extra money right now for estrogen supplements, but I am taking flax, red clover and zinc.

Why are you taking these, if money is an issue?
Nothing in these three things will reduce testosterone,
and without doing that no other herbs will bring any feminization.

> What diet, aside from supplements, will quickly lower my testosterone and keep it down?

Nothing in any diet/food will lower testosterone, not quickly not slowly.

> Also, will lowering my testosterone begin a feminizing process, even without estrogen supplements?

Significantly lowering your testosterone levels might cause some breast development,
but the emotional price for doing this will be significant; your emotional stability will be gone.
Your body needs a certain level -- pool -- of total hormones each day.
Anything you do to stop one kind of hormone, needs to have the amount of that hormone replaced with some other hormone.

> How long will it take to start seeing it in my face? (I really want to lose my facial hair as soon as possible.)

Nothing that you do with hormones, lowering testosterone or raising estrogen, will cause a loss in facial hair.
Once the folicles -- roots -- of your facial hair come to life, nothing will stop them from continuing to grow,
except to kill the folicles via professional electrolysis.
Parent - By Katie Date 2005-10-21 12:52

>> I don’t have extra money right now for estrogen
>> supplements, but I am taking flax, red clover and
>> zinc.
>
> Why are you taking these, if money is an issue?
> Nothing in these three things will reduce testosterone,
> and without doing that no other herbs will bring
> any feminization.
>
>> What diet, aside from supplements, will quickly
>> lower my testosterone and keep it down?
>
> Nothing in any diet/food will lower testosterone,
> not quickly not slowly.
>
>> Also, will lowering my testosterone begin a
>> feminizing process, even without estrogen
>> supplements?
>
> Significantly lowering your testosterone levels
> might cause some breast development,
> but the emotional price for doing this will be
> significant; your emotional stability will be gone.
> Your body needs a certain level -- pool -- of total
> hormones each day.
> Anything you do to stop one kind of hormone, needs
> to have the amount of that hormone replaced with
> some other hormone.

Dianna has a good point here your money would be much better spent buying E & F,
than it is buying a few supplements here and there, and in the long run it tends to be cheaper to buy E & F...
Parent - By SecondType Date 2009-08-13 04:37
hey, 2005..long time eh.. ssseeecccooonnndddtttyyypppeee wwoommaann :)
Up Topic Discussion / Vitamins and Health / Feminizing diet