Not logged inThe Phoenix Project Message Board
Forum Evanesce Herbal Hormones Home Help Register Login

Evanesce – The Herbal Stuff That Works For You!

This discussion Forum is supported and paid for by the nice people at MyEvanesce.com

To order any of the feminizing products discussed in this Forum, please click on this Shopping Cartlink

To order any of these products for delivery to European addresses, please click on this European Shopping Cartlink

Up Topic Discussion / Evanesce, and Feminol / Making it smaller...
- - By jojohn Date 2006-09-06 02:28
I'm new to all of this so maybe someone can help me out...

I want to make my penis and testes smaller. My girlfriend keeps me in chastity and we use a strapon for penetrative sex so my size isn't an issue except that it's too big and makes me uncomfortable in the chastity device. I don't really want other aspects of feminization, just a smaller cock and testicles. Any recommendations?
Parent - - By Dakota Lynn Date 2006-09-06 02:36
Nothing that I can think of Sweetie that will not also cause you to start on the road to feminization.

Daks
Parent - - By jojohn Date 2006-09-06 13:37
That's what my girlfriend said. She's recommending that I take 6-8mg of Estrofem and 100-150mg of Androcur per day to start me on my way. I'm not opposed to this if it will make me smaller... and I guess I'd come to enjoy the other changes it would bring as well. Maybe E & F would be an option or alternative as well?

So hypotetically, say I start taking those doses or something similar with E & F - how long would it take to get my 6 inch penis to say 4.5 or 4 inches? And would I still be able to get hard and spurt cum when I orgasm or would I only get semi-hard or stay soft and then the cum just dribbles out?
Parent - By Dakota Lynn Date 2006-09-06 16:30
Sweetie I have never tried Estrofem or Androcur (which is illegal in the USA) so I have no idea how they work. But I do take Estradiol 4 mg along with E&F. It took me about 4 years to lose the length like you are talking about. But I can still get hard and there is the old 8"  length back again only when it is needed. But there is no liquid when I have an orgasm. But it is very intense and I feel it all over my body. But as we are fond of saying every body is different and your mileage may differ. Which means I can only tell you about myself. Your body may react differently.

Daks
Parent - - By Dianna Date 2006-09-06 19:06

> She's recommending that I take 6-8mg of Estrofem and 100-150mg of Androcur per day to start me on my way.

Those are an awfully high dosage of these drug hormones....
Even if your body were in the best of physical shape, and your nutrition and exercise regimens were great,
it is a huge dosage to take.

Androcur is not legal for purchase in America, because of the potential negative side effects....
One of those side effects is a raging anger problem, in many male-bodied people who use it, even at smaller dosages.

It is possible to die when overdosing on drug hormones, trying to force the quick results.
Four of my friends died overdosing on drug hormones....

> So hypotetically, say I start taking those doses or something similar with E & F - how long would it take to get my 6 inch penis to say 4.5 or 4 inches?

If the drug overload does not kill you, it would be several years to get that kind of reduction.

> And would I still be able to get hard and spurt when I orgasm

No.
Not on this drug regimen/overload.
The Androcur will stop that.
Parent - By jojohn Date 2006-09-06 19:57
wow, thanks everyone. great replies. sounds like these would be bad choices overall. I think I'm going to opt for staying the way I am. :)
Parent - - By jayjay123455 Date 2007-04-12 01:28
Dianne:
For the last 3 months I have have been taking 8 tablets of evanesce and 4 tablets of feminole to feminize my body and decrease the size of my penis and testes.  Recently, I have seen pictures of M2F transgenders showing their penis and I have noticed that the size of the heads of their penis are look very narrow(thin) and very small, compared to the size of the shaft of their penis, while it is erected.  I believe I have read somewhere that is gets smaller and thinner due to less circulation of the blood to the tip of then penis when using using feminine hormones that reduced testosterone and increased estrogen.  Is this true or is it my imagination.  As always, I am looking for your reply.  Thank you.
Parent - By Dianna Date 2007-04-12 02:01

> I have read somewhere that is gets smaller and thinner due to less circulation of  the blood to the tip of then penis when using using feminine hormones that reduced testosterone and increased estrogen.  Is this true

No -- not true.
Female hormones do NOT change blood circulation in the human body.

Penises -- like breasts -- are every kind of size and shape.
The ratio of the head size to the shaft size is ambiguous,
and not related at all to anything a person takes.
Up Topic Discussion / Evanesce, and Feminol / Making it smaller...