Not logged inThe Phoenix Project Message Board
Forum Evanesce Herbal Hormones Home Help Register Login

Evanesce – The Herbal Stuff That Works For You!

This discussion Forum is supported and paid for by the nice people at MyEvanesce.com

To order any of the feminizing products discussed in this Forum, please click on this Shopping Cartlink

To order any of these products for delivery to European addresses, please click on this European Shopping Cartlink

Up Topic Discussion / Evanesce, and Feminol / Feminine Nipples/Aerola, what have you tried?
- - By tgjaime Date 2007-09-07 10:31
Hi Everyone,
What have you tried to make your nipples/aerola bigger?
I was reading about something and an idea came to me to try so I did, its a variation on an oriental technique called cupping. I have gone from having nickle sized aerola to a quarter sized ones.  It has taken about 6 months so over night success dosent happen, as usual. (Still looking for that magic pink pill !) But I figured that if Ive tried this im sure someone else has done something like it eith with breast pumps or something.
So What have you tried?
Jamie
Parent - By Danielle Thombs Date 2007-09-07 12:11
I used something called supple nipps. you can get them at www.nipplefunwear.com they work really well i have seen a major increase of my nipples.
Parent - - By jamie Date 2007-09-16 21:43
mine have been puffy since the day they started to grow.

jamie
Parent - - By bellyjae Date 2007-09-18 03:40
you know, not all females have large areola's. i know quite a few girls who have nice sized chests with tiny areola's.

:)
Parent - - By jamie Date 2007-09-18 09:15
me too.
Parent - - By tgjaime Date 2007-11-08 08:10
Hey all,
Igot a set of the subtle nipples and they are AMAZING !!
No this isnt an add for them but WoW, for the first time in my life I have nipples.
I have always had the tiniest of nipples before, 1/2 a pencil eraser size. Like I said tiny !!
They say to use chapstick with them but Ive been using lotion and im lovin it!
Anyone thinking about getting them should, they are well worth it !
Now I want to figure out how to make my aerolas bigger...... any suggestions??
Hugs !!
Jamie
Parent - - By Dianna Date 2007-11-08 14:16

> Now I want to figure out how to make my aerolas bigger...... any suggestions??

Elevated estrogen levels plus time, will cause your aerolas to grow larger.

This is NOT an "overnight" change, it is a slow -- very slow -- change.

And it is a VERY permanent change.

Elevated estrogen levels plus time will also make the nipples grow larger,
although it is very rare for a M2F TG/TS to grow nipples as large as a born-woman's nipples can grow.
Parent - By tgjaime Date 2007-11-09 04:37
Dianna,
You know moer about my situation than anyone.
Trust me this isnt an overnite decision by any means.
All I can say is "I HOPE SO !" I hope it is as permanent as it can be I hope they grow as large and as wonderous as they can.
Hugs,
Jamie
Parent - - By EricaE Date 2011-02-27 19:21 Edited 2011-02-27 19:24
Hi! My areolas are about 1 1/2 inches across ... about the size of one of those old 50 cent pieces, but only when they are warm, puffed out and stretched out, not cold and shriveled up. Is that big? They've been that size for over one year now. Is that as big as they will get. Oh, by the way, my nipples are the size of small pencil erasers. Is that typical? I've been on Evansce herbals for 37 months.

This is not a big deal to me and I'm not losing any sleep over it. Just taking this all slow and easy ...
Parent - By Dianna Date 2011-02-27 22:19

> Hi! My areolas are about 1 1/2 inches across ... [...] Is that big?

That is a decent size for a female areola.  Not undersize, not over-size.

> Is that as big as they will get.

It all depends on your own personal unique genetics

> Oh, by the way, my nipples are the size of small pencil erasers. Is that typical?

Yes.

Parent - - By tgjaime Date 2007-11-09 04:38

> you know, not all females have large areola's. i
> know quite a few girls who have nice sized chests
> with tiny areola's.
>
> :)

LOL this isnt about them, it about ME ! LOL
Have a great day all!
Hugs,
Jamie
Parent - By bellyjae Date 2007-11-09 23:39
Only time will tell :)
Parent - By starlite Date 2011-02-26 20:19
Piercing of the nipples will increase the size as well. If you choose to you can stretch up to larger rings or bars, or you can add pieces that will stretch out the nipple to make it longer. If you do that for a long period of time the stretch will be permanant
Parent - - By Eudeita Date 2011-02-27 23:43 Edited 2011-02-27 23:47

> Hi Everyone,
> What have you tried to make your nipples/aerola bigger?

Using White Kwao Krua

After some discussion with some lactating Transgirls, my interest peaked about the herb Pueraria mirifica, which is used by Transgirls inducing lactation to get their breasts fuller and rounder, and which they say, increases development of the nipples and aerolas.  

Came to find out that Pueraria mirifica is White Kwao Krua, an ingredient in F and E-ES.  Wonderful stuff this White Kwao Krua.  The Miroestrol and deoxymiroestrol in White Kwao Krua (Pueraria mirifica) have more than 3,000 times the estrogenic activity of soy isoflavone. The structure of miroestrol is said to be nearly bio-identical to estriol, the estrogen produced in pregnancy that may account for the “glowing” skin expectant mothers are said to have.

About five months ago I experimented with raising my daily feminol dosage from 4 to 6,...seeing how that would accelerate feminization.  Actually, I liked some of the results.  However, at about the same time I gained some significant body weight. 

Now I find that one unfortunate side-effect of White Kwao Krua is that it is an appitite stimulant.  If I could only get White Kwao Krua with an appitite suppressant.
Another interesting thing,...White Kwao Krua is also a female libido and sex drive stimulant. 

Because of White Kwao Krua's appitite increasing response in my body, I feel it necessary to go back to 4 F per day.  Nevertheless, still need to come up with a strategy to de-stimulate the White Kwao Krua in the remaining dosage.

After a year on F and E-ES I love my nipples,..and so does my whole body.
Parent - - By Dianna Date 2011-02-28 01:13 Edited 2011-02-28 01:16

> Now I find that one unfortunate side-effect of White Kwao Krua is that it is an appitite stimulant.

"Appetite Stimulant" is a potential side effect, not a primary effect of this herbal ingredient.

You seem to be fighting the wrong "gremlin".

Elevated estrogen levels, which the formulation creates, can make the human body think it is pregnant.

A pregnant human body, based on many millenia of adaptive evolution,
knows to store food during pregnancy,
in the form of additional fat,
for the periods of time when food supplies may be a bit more difficult to obtain,
in order to protect the health of the fetus.

You do not need an appetite suppressant,
nearly as much as you need to modify your food intake regimen,
and your physical exercise programs,
in order to prevent some weight gain from being a problem.

Some human bodies are more prone to this food storage thing, than others are...

> Nevertheless, still need to come up with a strategy to de-stimulate the White Kwao Krua in the remaining dosage.

To what end?
To slow your breast growth, which is still a primary positive effect?

Parent - - By EricaE Date 2011-02-28 02:59
Now I know why I'm stuck at about 220 pounds and am finding is very difficult to lose any more weight. But I MUST lose at least another 20 pounds, or I might not ever get my blood pressure back down to 120/70 ... it is now 140-150/85-90 (too high!!!). I'll feel so much better weighing under 200 pounds!

Time and weather conditions permitting, I walk (very briskly) 120 to 150 minutes per day and in the process burn 1,000-1,250 calories per day just walking. And I don't eat all that much. What will it take to finally lose those extra 20 pounds?!?!
Parent - By Dianna Date 2011-02-28 03:27

> I might not ever get my blood pressure back down to 120/70 ...
> What will it take

Losing twenty more pounds will do nothing to reduce your blood pressure, Erica.

How about if you find something to do that does not involved relentless stressing out over every little thing that floats past you?

As much as you fret and stress out over everything,
its a major miracle that your blood pressure is not hugely higher.

For about a year, my spouse was going to the doctor to be checked out for her high blood pressure...
Twice a week minimum blood pressure checks.

Her blood pressure just would not come down.
And then one day we discovered that it was my driving her to the doctor,
my driving style,
that was causing the stress which made her numbers SO high.

Stress is brutal on blood pressure.

Stop reading the gloom and doom news letters.

Get out of the house and do things to make someone else's life more pleasant.
Drive an elderly person to the grocery store, or to the pharmacist to help her pick up a prescription.
Do something outside of your home, outside of your family, that takes your mind's eye off of you for a while every day.

Parent - By Eudeita Date 2011-02-28 03:48

>or I might not ever get my blood pressure back down to 120/70 ... it is

> now 140-150/85-90 (too high!!!).

I'm one of the lucky ones,...my blood pressure is consistently 115-105/70-62

I feel it's because of meditation, Tai Chi Chih, etc.  You must get that pressure down girl. 

I love this affirmation:

If you go on doing what you're doing now
you are very likely to go on getting the same results as you are getting now.

If you want something different
you must do something different,
and keep varying your behaviour
until you get the result that you want.
Parent - - By Wicked Witch Date 2011-02-28 15:29 Edited 2011-03-01 04:06
Weight may not be the problem.  If you are 220 and 10% body fat, then losing weight will have little effect on blood pressure.  OTH, if you are 220 pounds and 25%+ body fat, then excess fat could be the problem.  Since you are exercising, then the next thing to focus on is what you eat.  It is not how much you eat but what you eat.  Recommend more raw vegatables/fruit and less processed high glycemic carbs and keep the protein to one fist-size serving a day.

Excessive stress not only causes high blood pressure, but it also increases body fat.

In my rock climbing days to control stress on a difficult pitch, we had a philosopy called "Think Pink", when getting worried or stressed out just think pink, look at pink, wear pink etc.  Pink for some reason helps to calm the human mind.

Also as my good friend Tinkerbell used to tell me:  "Think Happy Thoughts."

Wicked Witch of the West
Parent - By Patricia-sim28 Date 2011-03-02 06:37
AH!!!

The color pink.  It DOES calm me!

And I always thought I liked pink because it made my eyes simply "pop" when I wore it!

LMAO,
Patricia
Parent - By Eudeita Date 2011-02-28 03:41

> "Appetite Stimulant" is a potential side effect, not a primary effect of this herbal ingredient.
>

Yes,...a potential,...however, for my genetics it's real.  Yet now that I have a clearer idea,...that even six hours per week at the gym,
and at least 20 miles of walking per week have not overcome,....I'm going to try UltraSlim FX (with hoodia gordonii) to counter the
increase appitite of the White Kwao Krua and mimicry of pregnancy.

For an example,...people who have acid-reflux take a medication to relieve acid reflux,...however, that medication (specifically omeprazole)
depletes the body of vitimin B, thus the body experiences sore joints associated with Vitamin B depletion.  So, you take Vitamin B to
counter it.  Or say homoginized milk,...although milk has calcium, the homoginization process makes milk not only absorb the calcium in milk,
but calcium in the body,...in fact I saw a long term study back in the 80's that suggested that milk was one of the leading causes of
Osteoporosis.

I certainly not going to give up F and E-ES because it makes my body want to store food as if I was pregnant.  The good news is, that
this "battle" isn't forever,...but just till I get my body adjusted to its feminine environment.

Some other comments,....from my research, the White Kwao Krua in F and E-ES seems to be the best available.  I also think feminol may be
the best formula of herbs for Transgirls inducing lactation, and for the best breast development.  I've been studying this lactation process,
but wouldn't attempt to initiate such a process before 3 full years on E-ES and F.  If I did initiate such a process, the purpose for me would
be to stimulate and develop the final Tanner Stages of breast development,...because I would never have implants.

But who knows,...in another two years I may have achieved all my dreams.
Up Topic Discussion / Evanesce, and Feminol / Feminine Nipples/Aerola, what have you tried?