Not logged inThe Phoenix Project Message Board
Forum Evanesce Herbal Hormones Home Help Register Login

Evanesce – The Herbal Stuff That Works For You!

This discussion Forum is supported and paid for by the nice people at MyEvanesce.com

To order any of the feminizing products discussed in this Forum, please click on this Shopping Cartlink

To order any of these products for delivery to European addresses, please click on this European Shopping Cartlink

Up Topic Discussion / Transition Issues / testicles inside the body
- - By bari_jo Date 2007-12-31 00:59
when i showered today, i looked down and saw i had only one testicle.  i soon realized that it retreated inside my body.  as this was a new development for me, i shoved the other one inside too, and they both rested inside for a good 5-10 minutes before coming back out.  i must say, the pressure/feeling is awesome.

is there any danger to this sort of play?  will the testicles eventually retreat inside the body and remain there on their own?

bari jo
Parent - - By Dianna Date 2007-12-31 01:06

> will the testicles eventually retreat inside the body and remain there on their own?

Your experience here is very rare --
this is not a common or expected thing.

I do not see any danger -- no health risk -- in what has happened, either.
Parent - - By bari_jo Date 2007-12-31 01:09
good;)  it made me feel all the more feminine having an empty scrotum while they were retreated!  part of the tucking procedure for tight fitting clothes is to insert them inside the body, right?  i haven't even tried that yet, but was surprised to see it happen on their own.

bari jo
Parent - - By Dianna Date 2007-12-31 01:12

> part of the tucking procedure for tight fitting clothes is to insert them inside the body, right? 

Many people are not able to make that happen at all, during "tucking".

This is NOT something which should be forced; 
if it is difficult or painful in anyway, stop trying.
Parent - - By bari_jo Date 2007-12-31 01:15
hmm, for some reason, i have no problem at all.  in fact, it feels really nice.  i'm a lucky gurl maybe;)

bari jo
Parent - By Luce Date 2007-12-31 13:37

> hmm, for some reason, i have no problem at all.  in
> fact, it feels really nice.  i'm a lucky girl
> maybe;)
>
> bari jo

You Lucky Girl!  :)

Love,
  Luce
Parent - - By EricaE Date 2007-12-31 02:31
Hi! ... my two cents worth. I've read that undescended testicles eventually become cancerous and physicians recommend making them descend, surgically, if necessary. My brother is a physician, I'll ask him next time I talk to him. ...
Parent - - By Luce Date 2007-12-31 14:00

> Hi! ... my two cents worth. I've read that
> undescended testicles eventually become cancerous
> and physicians recommend making them descend,
> surgically...

Yes and no. If the testicles do not descend "BY ONE YEAR OF AGE" then the likelihood of permanent "testicular damage" is increased. Testicles that do not NATURALLY descend into the scrotum throughout the patient's life have an increased likelihood of developing cancer regardless of whether or not they are brought down into the scrotum surgically. This is not the case with Bari Jo. Her testicles have already decended naturally. Bari Jo's condition is sometimes referred to as "retractile testes", in which you can sometimes locate the testicles, and sometimes not, because they have retracted back up out of the scrotum. This is no big issue that I'm aware of....and I guess can be considered a blessing for M2F folks like us.

With Love,
  Luce
Parent - By EricaE Date 2008-02-14 21:02
Looking ahead into the future ... SRS. Wouldn't removing testicles be easier if they are descended and in the scrotum, rather than having to go into (wherever they go) to remove them?
Parent - - By Tracy-O Date 2007-12-31 02:50

> Your experience here is very rare --
> this is not a common or expected thing.

> I do not see any danger -- no health risk -- in what has happened, either.

After I had been on Evanesce for a few months, mine started spending most of there time up inside me.  They still do.  I don't have to tuck them in there, they do it on there own.  Sometimes they come out but not very often anymore.  I assumed it was a normal reaction/condition that goes with feminizing my body.
Parent - - By bari_jo Date 2007-12-31 04:28
glad to know somebody else's are doing the same thing;)

bari jo
Parent - By rexxlang Date 2007-12-31 21:33
You're not alone... mine have also retracted inside. Although from time to time, the right one pops out for some reason but the left one has never dropped. I don't push them up... it happens on its own. Weird!
Parent - By Beth Ann Date 2008-02-08 10:32
Mine have always retracted back into my body all my life. Now that that I am on E&F they stay in my body longer. We are lucky girls!
Parent - - By Luce Date 2007-12-31 14:01

> After I had been on Evanesce for a few months, mine
> started spending most of there time up inside me. 
> They still do.  I don't have to tuck them in there,
> they do it on there own.

Another lucky girl.  ;)

Love,
  Luce
Parent - - By Beth Ann Date 2008-02-14 13:06
Is there anything out there that will make my testicles shrink. They are pretty unsightly!
Parent - By Luce Date 2008-02-14 16:40

> Is there anything out there that will make my
> testicles shrink. They are pretty unsightly!

"Lowering your T", in order to atrophy the testicles is the only thing I could think of off hand.

Love,
  Luce
Parent - - By Dianna Date 2008-02-14 17:40

> Is there anything out there that will make my testicles shrink.

Significantly lowering your testosterone levels,
PLUS
the passage of time on lower testosterone,
.... will cause the testicles to atrophy -- i.e., to get smaller.

But they will not ever get tiny or go away; only smaller than they are now.
Parent - - By EricaE Date 2008-02-14 21:06
Mine are getting very small and a few days ago the one on the right tried to retract ... I prevented it from retracting. ... at least for the time being. This must be another sign that my T levels are getting very low, at least I hope so.
Parent - - By Darrla Date 2008-02-14 21:17
Mine have alway retracted, alot more now that I have been on E&F. They are just in the way so they can stay up there for all I care.
Darrla
Parent - - By Beth Ann Date 2008-02-16 20:42
I agree. I can't wait until mine do that!
Parent - - By Rae Date 2008-02-18 04:25
Mine have been up there over 30+ years, maybe more, plus the p, only out for required duties which has created another problem as to the angle without supporting help can make a mess, leaning forward really helps.
Parent - By Blaine Date 2008-02-24 06:37
your right your are lucky you are a lucky girl
Up Topic Discussion / Transition Issues / testicles inside the body