Not logged inThe Phoenix Project Message Board
Forum Evanesce Herbal Hormones Home Help Register Login

Evanesce – The Herbal Stuff That Works For You!

This discussion Forum is supported and paid for by the nice people at MyEvanesce.com

To order any of the feminizing products discussed in this Forum, please click on this Shopping Cartlink

To order any of these products for delivery to European addresses, please click on this European Shopping Cartlink

Up Topic Discussion / Evanesce, and Feminol / Transfemme
- - By Chrissy Date 2008-11-18 12:12
There is a program called Transfemme.  I cannot find out what the ingredients are.  Does anyone know?
Is it the same or different that the E/F program?
Parent - - By EricaE Date 2008-11-18 15:19
Answer: bovine ovary extract ... plus a smattering of phytoestrogens ... also, kelp. Don't waste your money. I was on it for over six months with only very marginal results. And it is expensive: $200.00+ per month, or more than double the cost of E&F. E&F is far more effective.

It also requires you to take 50 grams a day of whey protein in milkshakes. That cost adds up too.
Parent - By Chrissy Date 2008-11-18 15:28
yuk
The more i look into all the alternative the more E/F is the way to go. 

Thanks hun
Parent - - By Dianna Date 2008-11-18 16:12

>  it is expensive: $200.00+ per month, or more than double the cost of E&F. E&F is far more effective.

Actually, it is almost three times as expensive as just Evanesce and Feminol, per month
Parent - By Chrissy Date 2008-11-18 16:49
So that would be a triple YUK
Parent - By EricaE Date 2008-11-18 19:40
Speaking of cost, I sold my two beautiful gold coins to fund Transfemme. If I had known about E&F before I got involved with TF I would now have been six months ahead on my E&F program and I would still have those two gorgeous gold coins. In other words, TF not only cost me those gold coins, but I also wasted six months of my life on it.

My dad used to warn me, "Act in haste, repent in leisure!"
Parent - - By Tracy-O Date 2008-11-19 03:23

> And it is expensive: $200.00+ per month, or more than double the cost of E&F.

I just looked it up and it is actually $280 for a 3-month supply.  That is still quite a bit more than I pay for a three month supply of Evanesce and Feminol - including the extra Evanesce I get for my sister.
Parent - By EricaE Date 2008-11-19 17:47
Actually, the lowest price is $597.92 for a '13 1/2 month' supply. But that is only if you take two capsules a day ... the dosage for females trying to enhance their breasts. For males the recommended dose is 8 capsules a day, so $597.92 buys you 1/4 of 13 1/2 months supply. They come in bottles of 270 capsules ... three bottles of 270 capsules equals 810 divided by 8 equals enough for 101 days ... three months plus ten days. That's just under $200 per month. I should know, as I went through 6 bottles ... that's 1620 capsules!

Not much to show for that, except some of the regrowth of the hair on my head, but I can attribute that to saw palmetto, which I was also taking, and since I've been on E&F I've regrown even more of the hair on my head, plus now I have even less body hair ... and my breasts may soon be B cup size. Yay!!
Parent - - By Chrissy Date 2008-11-19 20:05
Other than price, what is the differences in Transfemme and E and F
I have some ideas I was just wanting some input form the girls who know
Parent - - By EricaE Date 2008-11-19 21:21
One works, the other doesn't ... at least it didn't work for me. I've had far more (and better) results from being on E&F than I ever got from being on Transfemme.

Transfemme is almost entirely bovine ovary extract (with just traces of phytoestrogens and a little kelp), while E&F are ... well, read the labels on the containers. E&F is basically better than any 'store bought herbals and is the next thing to pharma HRT, without all the risks associated with chemical HRT. Dianna has on numerous occasions explained all the features and ingredients that set E&F apart from 'store bought' herbals. And I hope she chimes in again here... She's our 'resident expert'!

Review time, Dianna!!!
Parent - By Chrissy Date 2008-11-19 21:30

> Transfemme is almost entirely bovine ovary extract
> (with just traces of phytoestrogens and a little
> kelp), while E&F are ... well, read the labels on
> the containers.

That is what I wanted to know in the first place

> Review time, Dianna!!!

No need on my account.  I have read those posts and understand all the benifits.  I just came across the bovine ingredients and saw the transfemme product and wondered what the diffences in formulations were

Thanks Hun
Up Topic Discussion / Evanesce, and Feminol / Transfemme