Not logged inThe Phoenix Project Message Board
Forum Evanesce Herbal Hormones Home Help Register Login

Evanesce – The Herbal Stuff That Works For You!

This discussion Forum is supported and paid for by the nice people at MyEvanesce.com

To order any of the feminizing products discussed in this Forum, please click on this Shopping Cartlink

To order any of these products for delivery to European addresses, please click on this European Shopping Cartlink

Up Topic Discussion / Evanesce, and Feminol / What is redclover and does it help?
- - By Phoebe Date 2010-03-04 00:03
Hello i've been seeing a few people talking about redclover and 5htp etc are these two supplements or medication safe to take? and do they help if used in conjunction with EES,FEM,CC,AE,PF,VBF which are sold here. My growth on chest or bust is rather slow so far. I started last oct. Am i asking for too much in such a little bit of time? I found a website that sells Redclover and saids to take 1 pill per day 13.95 a bottle with 60 caplets. please inform me on this stuff.
Parent - - By Eudeita Date 2010-03-04 01:29
I had mentioned both 5HTP and Red Clover in a post,...pretty much just to be clear on all the suppliments I use.

I use 5HTP as an appetite suppressant, while many use it for sleep.  I also read this:

5-HTP: This natural amino acid comes from the seeds of Griffonia Simplicifolia, an African plant. 5-HTP is converted by the body into a neurotransmitter serotonin which regulates moods. This compound can treat PMS and anxiety as well as minimize mood swings. To enlarge your breasts using herbs takes about one year. Your entire body shape will be feminized as more rounded hips and female breast take form.  Because herbal feminization is gradual, you may have a hard year in front of you because mode swings, thus 5HTP may help.

As for Red Clover (I used to grow fields of it) I read this:

Red clover contains not one, but FOUR different herbal estrogens, including genistein. Genistein is extra powerful because it binds to estradiol receptors, which are specifically associated with breast growth. Red Clover: This little isoflavonoid phytoestrogens such as genistein, daidzein, formononetin and biochanin-A. These compounds are recognized for supporting hormone levels without any negative side effects. 

Keep in mind that unlike Dianna I'm a novice in regards to herbs.  I take Red Clover because I love the fields of deep pink flowers, and thus taking them makes me feel feminine, like having pink toe nails.  This of course may only make sense to me.

Janelle

PS...I haven't seen any Red Clover with the potency of the Phoenix Project products.

Parent - By Dianna Date 2010-03-04 05:02

> I haven't seen any Red Clover with the potency of the Phoenix Project products.

Everybody wants the one more thing which will pop out breasts before next weekend.

Instead of constantly chasing that one "magic" ingredient,
it is FAR more cost effective to just increase your daily dosage of Evanesce and/or Feminol by 1-2 capsules.

Yes -- red clover as its own herb, not mixed into a formulation, has minute amounts of estrogens
-- enough to help some born-women get relief from their menopause or PMS.
But not enough to feminize a male body.

If I believed it would really help, I would include it,
as an ingredient or as an add-on product

I have no reason to withhold any ingredient which I honestly believe would help the majority of people

Up Topic Discussion / Evanesce, and Feminol / What is redclover and does it help?