Not logged inThe Phoenix Project Message Board
Forum Evanesce Herbal Hormones Home Help Register Login

Evanesce – The Herbal Stuff That Works For You!

This discussion Forum is supported and paid for by the nice people at MyEvanesce.com

To order any of the feminizing products discussed in this Forum, please click on this Shopping Cartlink

To order any of these products for delivery to European addresses, please click on this European Shopping Cartlink

Up Topic Discussion / Evanesce, and Feminol / Blocking testosterone
- - By Christie Date 2003-10-02 02:06
Hi I'm about to get some evanesce and I wanted to get an additional testosterone blocker. I have noticed some thinning on my frontal hairline. So I want to do anything to try and stop all the testosterone in my body. So that balding testosterone can't come through. Would evanesce completly eliminate the testosterone? What would be a great additional testosterone blocker? Thanks. :)
Parent - - By Dianna Date 2003-10-02 03:10

> Would evanesce completly eliminate the testosterone? What would be
> a great additional testosterone blocker? Thanks. :)

Nothing will _completely_ block testosterone -- even born-women have some small level of testosterone, naturally.

Evanece has the strongest testosterone blockers you can get without a prescription, and also has significant estrogen resources.
There is no need to add other herbs or anything, if you are taking a reasonable daily dosage amount of Evanesce, and on a consistant daily basis (i.e., every day without skipping days)
Parent - By Snappy Date 2003-10-02 03:47
Parent - - By Clara Date 2003-10-02 03:22
hello christie....

listen to dianna's advice very carefully and follow it....your scalp hair's problem is no so much testosterone as it is DHT which is a derivitive of testosterone...basically speaking some follicles in the scalp are afected by DHT and not others...by lowering testosterone levels you are also lowering DHT levels down to a harmless level if not totally eliminating it....

proof of this is that I know very highly seuxally active men who's scalp hair is very thick and full...you can't even see their scalp...yet they have a very high sex drive...the deal is that their scalp follicles are not "as" sensitive as other men's to DHT...or....their bodies do not convert testosterone to high enough levels of DHT to affect their follicles....that is the reason one can't just generalize and why the femenization program is unique to each individual...because we are our own laboratories...we either produce DHT or we dont...we either produce high enough DHT to affect follicles or we dont....we either have a very high sex drive or we dont...etc...

the best thing to do is to attack testosterone head on with initial high levels of these products and then see for yourself what adjustements need to be made as time goes by...

as an example, I may have to start backing off my daily dosage of feminol from 4 to 2 due to breast growth potentially starting to occur too fast as my facial electrolysis is not completed yet....because I dont want to be a bearded lady...

that kind of an adjustment and so forth are the ones you may encounter as you go along....

much love, Clara
Parent - - By maryannk Date 2003-10-02 04:02
Clara,

Since we have a Shakespearean aura here ( Hi Daks!), I will let the Bard
tell you the following..." The lady doth protest too much"  Why..because
of this:

<<<<<<as an example, I may have to start backing off my daily dosage of feminol from 4 to 2 due to breast growth potentially starting to occur too fast as my facial electrolysis is not completed yet....because I dont want to be a bearded lady...>>>>>>>

When one continually sweats over minimal breast growth...and what the world may think, I wonder
what the hell you all are doing here if you sweat over slow progress.  Jamie, myself, and Daks really have
something to hide and we are not the least self-conscious about it....button busting proud is more like it. :))

Hugs,

Maryann
Parent - - By Dianna Date 2003-10-02 04:17

> The lady doth protest too much"  Why..because of this:
> "as an example, I may have to start backing off my daily dosage of feminol from 4 to 2 due to breast growth potentially starting to occur too fast as my facial electrolysis is not completed yet....because I dont want to be a bearded lady"

Kudos and Congratulations to Clara for recognizing the reality and necessity of going slowly, of getting things to happen in the correct order so as to minimize social and career problems down the road.
Few of us work or live in the freedoms that acadamia provides, and most of us will need to take a more cautious approach to transition and to transformation.

Clara is VERY correct in her decisions, from all I know of her and her overall situation..
Parent - By jamie Date 2003-10-02 08:42
i agree.
in time, and that day will come,
we all will be ready to head out
the door in a tight sweater or halter
to work or play.  ;)

do it right.
it may take a bit longer but whats the rush?
we only really have the moment to ever enjoy
so enjoy.

hugz
jamie
Parent - By Clara Date 2003-10-03 04:38
hello dianna....

thank you for that acknowledgement....I do not need to tell you all, as you all might be sharing the same feeling, that if I had my way I would befully femmed out as we speak and the hell to anybody that does not accept me....however, there is a difference between being idealistic and realistic....I honestly feel alot of us in the transition world too often tend to be too idealistic....

when I began to look into beginning my transition it did not take me too long to conclude that it would be the biggest challenge of my life including physical pain but that however one would either make it more difficult or less difficult through our actions and attitude....

as an example....I could very easily say:

"I don't need this painful experience on my face(electrolysis) on a weekly basis....the hell with it...I'm outta here...It's been nice Ms. Electrolysist".....

but instead...I have accepted both mentally and physically that I have to go through that pain to get to the next level....

being self employed for about 8 years now I am sometimes asked "I bet you love being self employed huh??".....I say "sure, but it was one hell of a road to get to where I am at".....

I go on to say:.."It took me 12 years of working under a company that consisted of heavy duty business politics, worthless managers and supervisors, brutal long hours due to layoffs and reduction in force, laughable yearly salary increases that burly kept up with inflation, and on and on and so forth....

the interesting part is that I would go through it again due to all the experiences gained....that is one thing no one individual could have taught me...it is somethign that has to be lived through, like it or not....

furthermore, I often wonder how many of us fellow sisters actually enjoy the ride as we go along...I get the impression that for alot of you, its all about the end result and the quickest way to get there....and you know what?, the end result ends up being that you dont look too passable as far as I am concerned...you end up being a guy in drags...that is all.....constantly "sir'd" at stores, restaurants, movies, etc....some care, some don't....I know one thing...I care big time...in fact, as far as I am concerned I have only one shot at it....there is only one bullet in the gun to hit the moving target...and that shot better be damn good or else it's all over but the shouting for me....I am not goign to be one of these people that is going to go back to the drawing board to remap my route....I dont have time for that...there alot of customers out there that rely on my services and sanity...they are not goign to wait for "Clara reinvented..TAKE TWO"....or "Clara reinvented..TAKE THREE".....and so forth

If I am goign to be accepted as Clara by both my family and the business world, it is because therepists confirmed my mental state and desire....proper physical changes were obtained..(ie..no dolly parton type boobs with narrow hips type of exagerrated body with facial hair and male receeding hair line, etc)...good physical health was maintained that ensures I can be a loving and active individual with my family and healthy enough to provide reliable service to my customers..etc

bottom line.."one wrong or false move out of me and I'm done"....

much love, Clara
Parent - By maryannk Date 2003-10-02 03:28
Hi!

While I take Evanesce 6-10 capsules a day religiously as Dianna suggests,
I also take Proscar@..a 5mg fanisteride prescription..a deliberate FDA approved
DHT blocker and it is working....so well that I now am puzzled where to put the
double sided tape for my hairpiece....the tape should  go on the skin..not hair.
Parent - - By Dakota Lynn Date 2003-10-02 14:45
Hello Christie, Sweetie even if you were to have an Orchiectomy your body would still be making Testosterone. Because the Testicle's are not the only organ in the body that makes testosterone. Plus if you get the testosterone level down to too low of a level you will find that your body will become to week. We as human beings need a certin amount of testosterone in our bodies to be able to funtion. If you take it all away you will be in deep trouble. some of the best advice that I ever got was to Rush Slowly. It's only a race to the grave.

Daks
Parent - By jamie Date 2003-10-02 21:41
hey daks
yeppers
the way it was explained to me the
adrenal glands are going to still produce
anywhere from 10-20% of what was
being produced before the orch.
much like the levels is a woman.

hugz
jamie
Parent - By Christie Date 2003-10-02 22:16
Oh Thank you everyone, that is just what I wanted to know. Thanks for your advise Dianna and that is alot of informative info about DHT thanks Clara! I have studied dht too and I might have to take a dht blocker like you suggested. If that doesn't work not, hair replacement therapy.
Up Topic Discussion / Evanesce, and Feminol / Blocking testosterone